SBI PO Mains 2019 admit card: State Bank of India, SBI had released the SBI PO Mains 2019 admit online on the official website. The main examination is going to be held on July 20, 2019. The candidates who are going to appear for the examination can download the SBI PO Mains 2019 admit card from the official website, sbi.co.in.
The SBI PO preliminary examination was conducted on June 8, 9, 15 and 16, 2019 at various centers across the country. The level of the exam was easy to moderate. There were 100 Objective type questions of 100 marks.
SBI PO Mains 2019 admit card: How to download
Step 1: Visit the official website sbi.co.in.
Step 2: Click on the given link for admit card.
Step 3: Enter your registration number and date of birth.
Step 4: Submit all the details.
Step 5: Download and take a printout of it for future use.
Note: Candidates should bring the SBI PO Call Letter along with photo identity proof.
SBI PO Mains 2019 admit card: Exam details
- SBI PO Main 2019 admit card released in the first week of July 2019
- The main examination will be conducted on July 20
- The result of the main examination will be released in the third week of August 2019
- The group exercises and interview will be held in September 2019
- The result for the same will be declared in the second week of October
SBI PO 2019 Mains exam details
SBI Probationary Officer Main Exam consists of objective type test of 200 marks followed by Descriptive Test of 50 Marks. The exam will be conducted for 3 hours. The candidates will have to answer the descriptive test by typing on the computer. There will be 4 sections in the objective type test:
- English Language
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
- Data Analysis & Interpretation
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness.
SBI PO 2019: Selection process
SBI will have four steps selection process for SBI PO 2019 exam- Preliminary examination, main examination, Group Exercise, and Interview.