Before knowing about the best DevOps trainer in India, let’s start with an understanding of DevOps.
What is DevOps
Prior, the development and operations team used to work in silos, and the traditional processes would consume much more time for development and testing, then after a long time, they would go for release. So, after some time companies realized this process is wasting so much time, and just because of it our quality is also getting compromised. So later on DevOps is introduced, just to remove all the traditional vulnerabilities.
DevOps removed the silos between Dev and Ops teams, bringing them together to achieve high-quality software. DevOps is the most advanced and latest SDLC model, which targets to obtain high-quality software quickly and with more reliability by enabling Automation, continuous integration, continuous development, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and continuous monitoring.
- If digital transformation is another agenda item to consider for improving customer experience and happiness, DevOps is one of the methods for reaching out to customers.
- Adopting DevOps can also assist large IT teams such as network, storage, Linux/Unix, Windows, and others in eliminating the old and monotonous manner of agile activity.
- The gap between development, operations, and testing teams has been removed, allowing firms to become more responsive to business and market conditions.
- It uses the feedback formula to bring innovation to a new firm, which states that IT teams working in tandem with the development team assist in delivering feedback that aids in the creation of products that are both creative and efficient, resulting in satisfied customers.
- It creates all of the tools, methods, and concepts needed to solve any type of business problem.
- Although we frequently identify DevOps with phrases like speed and faster pace, one of the coined terms, velocity, is required since any effective and efficient product requires speed with direction. As a result, the two-dimensional effort is critical.
- Embracing agile practices will never help teams become more positive, nor will it help engineers achieve their goals more quickly.
- It is lean tactics used to generate products or services faster, not the digitalized world, that is causing the cost of business or IT to rise.
- It gives enterprises visibility into the development of products, as well as the operation and security of current applications. As a result, the applications team will be able to deploy software more quickly, and the driving force will be faster and more imaginative.
- While big companies like Amazon, Netflix, and others are very interested in and use cloud services, what they have done is not a small thing; their broad thinking and versatility have led them to rethink IT entirely from the standpoint of supply chain management, people, process, culture, and technology in order to improve overall business performance.
- The current state of the organization and the business environment Talk about business agility because it’s the only way to get organizations to state where they’re going faster.
- There are certain advantages to continuous delivery, such as the advantages of embracing and deploying developing technology.
- The fear of change has decreased in certain ways; formerly, the main root cause of change with the operational team was tough; however, the trend has shifted with the continuous integration of end-to-end processes or flow.
- During the implementation of continuous delivery, the build, test, and deploy procedures are automated to ensure that the program is always ready for release. This creates a competitive atmosphere among market suppliers or buyers.
- The stability and quality elements create robust and consistent release cycles, allowing us to discover and correct all issues faster and more frequently, giving us more time to engage in inventive and creative thinking.
- Deployments of automation and QA procedures are becoming more common; organizations are discovering new ways to plan and conduct sprint reviews in a more progressive manner, which helps to relieve pressure while keeping release in the buffer.
These are a few challenges of DevOps that it has to face –
Moving to Microservices from Legacy Applications
Using outdated technologies may hinder your company’s ability to compete in the marketplace. Moving to a newer microservices architecture does make development and innovation more efficient. However, migrating to microservices is not without its difficulties.
Configuration management, automation foundations, and continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI-CD) should all be in place at the firm. This helps the delivery unit to deal with the issues posed by DevOps adoption and the higher operational demands that microservices bring.
Budgets for Implementation
DevOps is seen by a few companies as a way to cut expenses. But that isn’t DevOps’ primary job. DevOps enables you to increase income by assisting your organization in providing more value to your consumers.
However, deploying DevOps necessitates funds and specialized personnel. It would also be ideal if you had a DevOps team to assist you in estimating the overall money you’ll need for a complete shift, as a half-hearted implementation would just bring confusion and issues.
Adoption and Integration of New Tools
To properly use DevOps, your teams must overcome the issue of selecting numerous technologies for development, testing, and deployment and ensuring that they all operate together.
The process of selecting these tools can be difficult at times since they must match security criteria and be simple to connect with your infrastructure. Then there’s the issue of properly training everyone on the new tools so that production isn’t jeopardized.
The big question is: how can a team work together to overcome DevOps security challenges in order to accomplish rapid development while maintaining security? DevSecOps is a subclass of DevOps that focuses on such security measures.
DevSecOps incorporates security considerations into the development and deployment process from the start, making it easier to spot bugs and lowering risk, resource management expenses, and, most crucially, legal liability.
Analysis from the Bottom Up
Until DevOps, management had the last word on which technologies and platforms should be employed.
Any successful DevOps environment, on the other hand, encourages developers and operations team members to collaborate and vouch for what works best for them.
Governance in DevOps
To the uninitiated, DevOps may appear to be about abandoning all processes and placing live environments at danger. That, however, is not the case.
DevOps adheres to strict governance principles that determine how much access to production resources each team has. All of the systems’ change control processes and setup are explicitly defined in the SLAs. For firms just getting started with DevOps, this might be even another headache.
As the complexity of an application grows, more independent app development, staging, test, and production environments are required.
Managing various contexts is difficult and can quickly get out of hand. It takes skilled DevOps specialists to establish a series of planned actions to streamline development and testing and speed up deployment.
Resistance to Change
While change is necessary for progress, it may be a nightmare for many people who have been doing things a certain way for a long time. As a result, implementing DevOps should not be a hasty process; it should be done in a methodical manner.
DevOps will become engrained in your company’s culture as a result of this. To get the ball going, your company will require professional practitioners. It could start with an existing tiny product that is recreated using DevOps techniques. Small projects like these could help people overcome some of DevOps’ technical obstacles.
Which is the most popular DevOps trainer in India
Well, it’s tough to say who is best in India, as we all know India is full of capabilities and talents. It’s impossible that you will get only one person in any field who is a master. But I know a name of is best in his work, because he is not knowing one technology but of several technologies, and has a good experience. He is one of the best trainers in India. let’s know who is he and what is his capabilities –
His name is Rajesh. Rajesh has been working for so long, so you can say he has 20+ years of experience in the IT field. After so spending so many years n IT he decided to move towards training so he can share his knowledge and skills with needy people and organizations. He is the director of DevOpsSchool which is a training institute. He has trained more than 5000 students so far. He is a public and corporate trainer. He is skillful, talented, and experienced. His training ratings are also good.
He has expertise in these domains –
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Deployment
- Test-Driven DevOps Approach
- Site Reliability Engineering
- Continuous Inspection (SRE)
- Reduction of Technical Debt
- Kubernetes, Docker, and Containers
- AWS, Azure, and GC Cloud Migration
- Kubernetes and Micro Services
- DevSecOps, AiOps, MLOps, DataOps – Production Monitoring
There are so many things to tell which are not possible to tell you here. So I am giving you his website link, just visit it, you will come to know everything about him. www. Rajesh Kumar.XYZ