NEET UG first round counselling result 2019 update: The Medical Counselling Committee is all set to release NEET UG first round counselling result 2019 today, July 1.

According to reports, NEET UG first round counselling result 2019 will be available online after 6 pm.

While the registration process for the first round of counselling started on June 19, 2019 and ended on June 26, 2019, the second round of counselling will commence from July 9, 2019.

Candidates should note that MCC conducts NEET Counselling only for 15% All India Quota seats. The rest of 85% medical and dental seats, counselling is conducted by respective state boards.

NEET 2019: Institution wise cut off

The Agency has released the Cut off to qualify the exam while each college will release separate cut off for admitting students in medical programmes.

Name of Institution: Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi

Opening Rank: 1

Closing Rank: 7643

Name of Institution: Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi

Opening Rank: 35

Closing Rank: 11397

Name of Institution: B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad

Opening Rank: 71

Closing Rank: 20508

Name of Institution: Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh

Opening Rank: 73

Closing Rank: 5109

Name of Institution: Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore

Opening Rank: 82

Closing Rank: 22347

Name of Institution: Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur

Opening Rank: 99

Closing Rank: 56117

Name of Institution: Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai

Opening Rank: 104

Closing Rank: 58243

Name of the Examination:     National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET)

Minimum Eligibility:                    Qualifying Marks in Class XII exam

Number of Questions:  180

NEET Exam Syllabus:  Physics, Chemistry and Biology syllabus of class 11th & 12th

Seats offered:                56,000 (approx)

Purpose of examination:        Admission to medical, dental, and AYUSH courses in India (except AIIMS and JIPMER)

NEET 2019 Result Date:                June 5, 2019