The NC State Poole College of Management announces the appointment of seven new members to the college’s NC State Department of Accounting Advisory Board. They fill vacancies created when three members concluded their terms, and four new seats were added to the board.
“With the ongoing evolution of the accounting profession, we are expanding our board membership to assure we have representation from the broad spectrum of the industry as we continue to prepare our students for their accounting careers,” said Kathy Krawczyk, interim accounting department head and Dixon Hughes Goodman Professor of Accounting at Poole College.
Joining the 24-member board are:
- Davion Cooper, CPA, manager of corporate accounting at ChannelAdvisor (Jenkins MAC ’12)
- Judy Gong, CPA, CISA, CIA, IT advisory senior associate at KPMG (Jenkins MAC ’14)
- Austin Hall, CPA, manager, CliftonLarsonAllena (Poole College bachelor’s, accounting, ’12; Jenkins MAC ’13)
- Paul Hibbet, senior manager, assurance services, EY (Poole College bachelor’s, business management ’06; Jenkins MAC, ’08)
- Janey Kuyath, CPA, assurance manager, Bernard Robinson & Company (Poole College bachelor’s, accounting, ’13)
- Nicole Pak, assurance partner, BDO (Poole College bachelor’s, accounting ’06; Jenkins MAC, ’07)
- Nick Stone, CPA, partner, risk assurance and advisory services, Cherry Bekaert LLP
Completing their terms of service on the board are:
- Mark Baxter, partner with EY
- Gary Massey, principal, CliftonLarsonAllen
- Scott McKay, partner with Cherry Bekaert, LLP
“We appreciate the years of service and insight that Mark, Gary and Scott have provided to our Board of Advisors over the past years, and look forward to working with our new members,” Krawczyk said.